Boilers, radiant heat, and other hot water heating systems are a cost-effective way of heating larger spaces more efficiently and comfortably, and Bellvue Plumbing, Heating & Air has over two decades of experience in the repair, replacement and retrofitting of both residential and light commercial boilers and other hot water heating systems such as snow melt boilers, and radiant, in-floor, and baseboard systems. Proper testing and maintenance of these systems by someone experienced in the maintenance and repair of boilers and radiant heat can add years to the useful life of these hot water heating systems. Bellvue Plumbing, Heating & Air is the northern Rocky Mountain Region’s boiler repair specialist. We focus on the repair and maintenance of these systems in order to maximize their safety, dependability, and efficiency for your optimum comfort, but also provide sales and installation of new systems when needed.
We recommend testing periodically for potentially harmful carbon monoxide leaks in your chimneys and vent piping caused by improper installations or even by general wear and tear. But we can also inspect your system and possibly identify improvements that could be made in your piping to improve circulation and ultimately spread the warmth more uniformly and efficiently throughout your radiators.
If you have an existing boiler or other hot water heating system, the warning signs of potential problems are:
- Poor heating performance
- Noisy pipes
- Signs of water leakage around the boiler, expansion tank, or pressure relief valve
- Some radiators not giving off as much heat as others, or none at all
We can provide the following services for your existing boiler or other hot water heating system:
- Combustion analysis for safety and dependability, as well as energy efficiency
- Check pressure vessels and expansion tanks
- Test for gas leaks and do control checks
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Thermostat calibration
- Operational Safety checks
- Zone valve checks
- Maintenance, repair, or replacement of circulating pumps and hot water pumps
- Boiler tune-ups, including gas burners and heat exchangers
- Boiler piping, leak checks, repair, or replacement for more efficiency and/or quieter operation
Is it Time to Replace your Boiler?
If you have any of the above mentioned warning signs, your system might only need maintenance and repair, and you can depend upon us to honestly troubleshoot your system and provide you with your options. If we find that your system is failing and it’s more cost-effective to replace it with a high efficiency boiler system, we can handle that too, year round, as a planned installation, or even in an emergency situation. Either way, our goal is to provide you with accurate information and options so you can make the best educated decision for your situation.
Selecting the correct new boiler or radiant heat solution for your space depends upon many factors, and is an undertaking best handled with a trained and experienced specialist—one who can best determine your needs:
- Size of the area to heat
- Boiler efficiency rating – Standard or High Efficiency?
- Has the existing system done a good job of heating all spaces, or is a larger, or smaller system a better fit?
- Control options (i.e. indoor, outdoor, remote, etc.)
- Will you need a cast iron, stainless steel or copper boiler?
Bellvue Plumbing, Heating & Air will ensure that you have the correct size and type of hot water heating system to suit your needs, and you can rest assured that your new system will be installed correctly, with a full-year labor warranty to back up our work. We recommend high quality Dunkirk and Rinnai boilers, and offer them at very competitive prices!
The solution to your boiler dilemma is just a phone call away. Call (970) 407-1979 to schedule your free consultation.